In consideration of being permitted to participate in the training and physical activities associated with the CrossFit training regimen, which includes intense weight training, cardio-vascular conditioning and endurance, conducted and organized by Drill House Sports Center, hereinafter collectively referred to as "Drill House," and in recognition that strength and conditioning is an inherently DANGEROUS ACTIVITY, Member/Participant and his/her personal representatives, guardians, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, hereinafter collectively referred to as "Member," hereby covenants not to sue, waives, discharges and releases and shall hold harmless Drill House, it's owners, instructors and employees, from all liability to the Member, or in contract, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OF DRILL HOUSE, IT'S EMPLOYEES OR INSTRUCTORS OR OTHERWISE, WHILE A MEMBER IS INVOLVED IN ACTIVITIES AT DRILL HOUSE OR ANY DRILL HOUSE RELATED FUNCTION, INCLUDING ANY INJURY INCLUDING EQUIPMENT FAILURES.
1) I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Drill House or it's employees, representatives, instructors or agents.
2) I agree to indemnify and defend from suit Drill House or any of its agents or assigns in the event of suit. I agree to waive, release and forever discharge Drill House, it's officers agents, employees, instructors and representatives against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in anyway arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities and from any activity associated with any injury ot me or my family's related to activities with Drill House.
3) I agree to further release Drill House, its owners, instructors, and employees from any claim of liability resulting from administering first aid treatment or service rendered to Member during his/her participation in Drill House activities.
4) Member hereby agrees to personally provide for any medical expenses which may be incurred or necessitated as a result of any injury sustained while participating in any Drill House class, during training at the facility without instructor present, or performing for or at Drill House.
5) For promotional purposes, Member gives Drill House Broadway authorization to post on website photos of student and other forms of media/film production taken from the workout sessions and while at the premises of Drill House Sports Center.
6) I agree that refunds and carryovers are disallowed with the exception of only 1 expiration date extension due to emergency. All Drill House class monthly sessions must be used within the 31 days from sign up.
7) Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved by Colorado law.
You're all set!
Thanks for your submission.